- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Sugar Land, TX was $53,451 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Sugar Land, TX
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-16T20:11:34.000Z
Capital improvement expenditures include upgrades to the Distribution and Transmission system such as new substations and transformers. They also include expenditures to build or upgrade power plants, new or upgraded chillers, new or upgraded facilities, and information technology infrastructure. All of these expenditures result in assets for the utility that become part of the rate base. Funding for CIP projects includes both current revenue and short-term debt or commercial paper which is eventually rolled into long-term bonds with a life of 30 years.