The median earnings some college or associates of Sioux City, IA was $30,599 in 2013. The median earnings some college or associates of Ogden, UT was $27,089 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Ogden, UT or Sioux City, IA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-18T20:15:02.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-18T21:14:49.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel beginning with Fiscal Year 2007. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-01T19:33:01.000Z
Companies Self-Insured for Workers' Compensation in the State of Iowa pursuant to Section 87.11, Code of Iowa
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-20T17:29:23.000Z
Revenue line item data extracted from the yearly certified budget of Iowa cities.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:32:40.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-19T16:28:18.000Z
Budgeted expenditures for all Iowa cities.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:42.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:03.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter School 2010
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-04T23:01:40.000Z
This dataset is a subset of the National Fire Department Census which provides an address listing of U.S. fire departments registered with U.S. Fire Administration (USFA) as well as some basic information about each fire department. The purpose of the census is to create a national database for use by the fire protection and prevention communities, allied professions, the general public and the U.S. Fire Administration (USFA). USFA uses the database to conduct special studies, guide program decisionmaking, and to improve direct communication with individual fire departments.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-02T20:34:44.000Z
Registrations for Active and Inactive Iowa Retail Sales Tax Permits