- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Salt Lake City, UT was 194,188 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Salt Lake City, UT
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:32:05.000Z
The data set is a compilation of crime data reported by local law enforcement agencies throughout the state. The data is reported under the guidelines of the Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program, a national program which uses generic crime definitions to ensure that crime data is comparable across political boundaries. BCI forwards data collected from Utah law enforcement agencies to the FBI, who in turn combines it with data from other states to compile and publish an annual report called Crime in the United States.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:29:39.000Z
Salt Lake City MSA Occupational Projections 2012-2022
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-14T18:31:06.000Z
this data set contains Incorporated Places and Minor Civil Divisions Datasets: Subcounty Resident Population Estimates: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:19:52.000Z
Salt Lake County Crime Data 2013
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:36:06.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:24:08.000Z
Salt Lake County Homeless Counts By Household And Individual 2011-2014
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-27T02:42:08.000Z
This data set contains a count of total homeless households in Salt Lake County from 2011 - 2014.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-19T21:35:42.000Z
This data set contains household survey data from Census. The American Community Survey was developed by the Census Bureau to replace the long form of the decennial census program. The ACS is a large demographic survey collected throughout the year using mailed questionnaires, telephone interviews, and visits from Census Bureau field representatives to about 3.5 million household addresses annually. Starting in 2005, the ACS produced social, housing, and economic characteristic data for demographic groups in areas with populations of 65,000 or more. (Prior to 2005, the estimates were produced for areas with 250,000 or more population.) The ACS also accumulates sample over 3-year and 5-year intervals to produce estimates for smaller geographic areas, including census tracts and block groups.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-03-31T17:28:21.000Z
Salt Lake County Crime Data 2009
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:19:49.000Z
Salt Lake County Crime Data 2012