- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The land area of West Jordan, UT was 32 in 2018.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving West Jordan, UT
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T21:23:12.000Z
Salt Lake County Census Data 2009-2013
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:21:26.000Z
Licensed water well drillers by company name Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T09:15:54.000Z
WIC is a nutrition program that helps pregnant women, new mothers, and young children eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy. Nutrition education and counseling, nutritious foods, and help accessing health care are provided to low-income women, infants, and children through the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program, popularly known as WIC.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:53:26.000Z
Licensed water pump Installers by name Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:51:24.000Z
Water Wells Drilled In Utah 2001
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:33:17.000Z
Licensed water well pump installers by company name 2014
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:36:06.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:25:50.000Z
Licensed water well drillers by name Utah
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T20:51:11.000Z
Water Wells Drilled In Utah 2008
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-03T22:05:16.000Z
Water Wells Drilled In Utah 2014