- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Cave Spring, VA was 25,719 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Cave Spring, VA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-29T17:06:27.000Z
This dataset contains county population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-26T15:46:18.000Z
This dataset contains city population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-27T22:01:49.000Z
This dataset contains is a list of Iowa features contained in the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The GNIS is the Federal standard for geographic nomenclature. The U.S. Geological Survey developed the GNIS for the U.S. Board on Geographic Names, a Federal inter-agency body chartered by public law to maintain uniform feature name usage throughout the Government and to promulgate standard names to the public. The GNIS is the official repository of domestic geographic names data; the official vehicle for geographic names use by all departments of the Federal Government; and the source for applying geographic names to Federal electronic and printed products of all types. See http://geonames.usgs.gov for additional information. The Geographic Names Information System contains information about physical and cultural geographic features of all types, current and historical, but not including roads and highways. The database assigns a unique, permanent feature identifier, the Feature ID, as a standard Federal key for accessing, integrating, or reconciling feature data from multiple data sets. The GNIS collects data from a broad program of partnerships with Federal, State, and local government agencies and other authorized contributors.