- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The college graduation rate of Dale City, VA was 26.80% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Dale City, VA
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.norfolk.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-14T11:55:02.000Z
The Address Information Resource is a compilation of information related to active and pending addresses in the City of Norfolk. It provides a consolidated source to allow for quick and easy access to information about an address including details related to school districts, municipal services, planning, public safety, and civic leadership. It is one of the main data resources that provides content for the Norfolk AIR website (http://norfolkair.norfolk.gov/norfolkair).
- API data.richmondgov.com | Last Updated 2017-09-28T17:25:39.000Z
This dataset is provided as a resource for cross-referencing data with the City's GIS. Here, parcels are summarized by many geographic entities such as Census, Enterprise Zones, Neighborhood, Zoning, and many more... Use of the PIN key can be used for this purpose. (Update Frequency: Quarterly)
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2019-01-08T22:01:17.000Z
City of Virginia Beach Volunteer counts are the number of individuals that served/provided volunteer hours as assigned per the department. The Volunteer hours are for non-paid/volunteer service provided to the City.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T05:36:53.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:40:36.000Z
The dataset provides consolidated property tax rates for each urban and rural taxing district in Iowa by fiscal year, starting with FY 2002. Property tax rates are the dollars collected per $1,000 in a property's taxable value. The consolidated rate represents the combined rate for all levy authorities (e.g. counties, cities, school districts, townships, etc.) represented in a tax district.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-03-05T16:05:46.000Z
Multi-Year Citizen Satisfaction Survey results
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:24:55.000Z
Listing of current leased public and nonpublic school district sites connected to leased fiber-optic infrastructure that contains vendors and current telecommunications connection types. Data does not include Part III sites owned by the State.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:40:22.000Z
This dataset contains 100% assessed property values for classes of real property in Iowa beginning with assessment year 2000. Real property is mostly land, buildings, structures, and other improvements that are constructed on or in the land, attached to the land, or placed upon a foundation. Typical improvements include a building, house or mobile home, fences, and paving. Classes of real property include the following: Residential, Agricultural Land, Agricultural Buildings, Commercial, Industrial, Utilities, and Railroads. The assessed property values help determine the net taxable valuations for property tax levies (e.g. 2012 assessment property values help determine the net taxable valuations for FY 2014 property tax levies).
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:40:50.000Z
This dataset contains taxable property values for classes of real property in Iowa by tax district. Taxable values are based on assessed valuations after application of the statutory assessment limitation (i.e. rollback), and is the value to which tax rates are applied (e.g. 2012 net taxable valuations are used for the FY 2014 property tax levies). Real property is mostly land, buildings, structures, and other improvements that are constructed on or in the land, attached to the land, or placed upon a foundation. Typical improvements include a building, house or mobile home, fences, and paving. Classes of real property include the following: Residential, Agricultural Land, Agricultural Buildings, Commercial, Industrial, Utilities and Railroads.