- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
The college graduation rate of Short Pump, VA was 71.30% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Short Pump, VA
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-19T17:28:22.000Z
Contains all PDCMs generated during the AMCD field testing program. The PDCM is a control message sent from the server to OBUs to customize a request for Probe Vehicle Data (PVD) from the receiving OBU. All PDCMs are generated by the VCC Cloud server and transmitted to OBU clients through either a DSRC or cellular communications channel.