- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Virginia Beach, VA was 0.07% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Virginia Beach, VA
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2019-02-23T13:23:23.000Z
This dataset includes information on calls for service to the Virginia Beach Police Department. Calls for service are requests from citizens for police assistance. Calls can range from minor problems in the neighborhood (traffic complaints, loud neighbors, and graffiti) to the most serious crimes (burglaries, robberies, and homicides). Call descriptions are based upon the information received at the time of dispatch.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-03-05T16:05:46.000Z
Multi-Year Citizen Satisfaction Survey results
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-06-11T07:45:16.000Z
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-21T23:00:33.000Z
This dataset contains is a list of Iowa features contained in the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The GNIS is the Federal standard for geographic nomenclature. The U.S. Geological Survey developed the GNIS for the U.S. Board on Geographic Names, a Federal inter-agency body chartered by public law to maintain uniform feature name usage throughout the Government and to promulgate standard names to the public. The GNIS is the official repository of domestic geographic names data; the official vehicle for geographic names use by all departments of the Federal Government; and the source for applying geographic names to Federal electronic and printed products of all types. See http://geonames.usgs.gov for additional information. The Geographic Names Information System contains information about physical and cultural geographic features of all types, current and historical, but not including roads and highways. The database assigns a unique, permanent feature identifier, the Feature ID, as a standard Federal key for accessing, integrating, or reconciling feature data from multiple data sets. The GNIS collects data from a broad program of partnerships with Federal, State, and local government agencies and other authorized contributors.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-18T19:19:48.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.