The population count of Badger, AK was 21,175 in 2014. The population count of Bothell West, WA was 18,243 in 2014. The population count of Eastmont, WA was 20,443 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Bothell West, WA or Eastmont, WA or Badger, AK
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:36:06.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-14T20:03:40.000Z
Arrests are the number of persons arrested, cited or summoned for all criminal acts in Part I and Part II Crimes for the given jursidiction. The "Description" column refers to the nature of the crime and demographics of the arrestee.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T01:42:51.000Z
Incidence Of Brain And Central Nervous System Cancer Age 15 Under Per 1,000,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-28T23:50:39.000Z
Arrests are the number of persons arrested, cited or summoned for all criminal acts in Part I and Part II Crimes for the given jursidiction. "Arrestee" referes to the nature of the crime and age or other relevenat demographic information of the individual arrested.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T07:50:56.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Larynx Cancer Per 100,000 All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T08:32:37.000Z
Incidence Rates Of Thyroid Cancer Per 100,000 All States