- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Kent, WA was 126,561 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Kent, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2019-07-19T21:02:11.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-17T19:39:12.000Z
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, PL 94-171 Redistricting data, 2000 and 2010. Note: Census numbers for the cities of Burien and Kent do not include annexations that took place after March 31, 2010. These annexations would increase Burien to 48,072, Kent to 118,565, and decrease uninc King County to 284,089.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:07:13.000Z
Census 2010 population and housing for 2012 congressional districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
Hospital Inpatient Discharge Rates, Average Charges, Average Payments, and Charge-to-Payment Ratios by DRG - U.S., Northwest, and Washington State - FY2011data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2013-06-20T21:58:06.000Z
The dataset contains hospital inpatient discharge rates, charges, covered payments, charge-to-payment ratios for the 100 most common DRGs among hospitals in the Medicare Prospective Payment System.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2013-10-31T22:06:45.000Z
This dataset is a survey of outdoor recreation demand which includes responses from 3,114 residents of Washington state who were interviewed by phone between August 27 and October 26, 2012. The telephone survey was conducted using random digit dialing. To meet the regional planning requirements of the project, the sample was stratified by the 10 planning regions in Washington (see the 2013 SCORP Plan, Appendix A for survey methodology and map). The consultant obtained a minimum of 300 completed interviews in each region. Within each region, the results were weighted by demographic characteristics so that the sample was representative of residents of that region. For statewide results, each region was weighted to be in proper proportion to the state population as a whole. Study findings are representative at the statewide level as well as by planning region. Any manipulation or analysis of the data should take this sampling approach and weighting into account.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2014-07-01T18:35:25.000Z
Census 2010 population and housing for legislative districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan L-JOINTSUB_3-2 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census