- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Lake Stevens, WA was 30,352 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Lake Stevens, WA
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-04T22:35:38.000Z
A set of basic demographic and economic data such as population, jobs, business licenses, income and poverty rate.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-25T22:00:26.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-10T19:41:23.000Z
The number of drivers from other states and countries who were issued new Washington driver licenses and the county they moved to.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-30T17:09:15.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal housing estimates of population density for the state, counties, and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-19T21:47:00.000Z
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-25T17:41:41.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-01T17:02:50.000Z
Age Adjusted Rate Of Hospitalization For Asthma Per 10,000 Utah Counties 2000-2012
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-07T22:02:34.000Z
Long-term Industry Projections for a 10 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an industry outlook.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T22:00:48.000Z
Short-term Industry Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an industry outlook.