- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population density of Liberty Lake, WA was 1,529 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Liberty Lake, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2021-09-01T17:20:22.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2021-09-01T17:20:31.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2021-09-01T17:19:01.000Z
Census 2010 population and housing for 2012 congressional districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan C-JOINTSUB_2-1 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
Hospital Inpatient Discharge Rates, Average Charges, Average Payments, and Charge-to-Payment Ratios by DRG - U.S., Northwest, and Washington State - FY2011data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2013-06-20T21:58:06.000Z
The dataset contains hospital inpatient discharge rates, charges, covered payments, charge-to-payment ratios for the 100 most common DRGs among hospitals in the Medicare Prospective Payment System.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2021-09-01T17:19:16.000Z
Census 2010 population and housing for legislative districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan L-JOINTSUB_3-2 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2021-09-01T17:18:50.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal estimates of population density by county 1990 to present.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2013-10-31T22:06:45.000Z
This dataset is a survey of outdoor recreation demand which includes responses from 3,114 residents of Washington state who were interviewed by phone between August 27 and October 26, 2012. The telephone survey was conducted using random digit dialing. To meet the regional planning requirements of the project, the sample was stratified by the 10 planning regions in Washington (see the 2013 SCORP Plan, Appendix A for survey methodology and map). The consultant obtained a minimum of 300 completed interviews in each region. Within each region, the results were weighted by demographic characteristics so that the sample was representative of residents of that region. For statewide results, each region was weighted to be in proper proportion to the state population as a whole. Study findings are representative at the statewide level as well as by planning region. Any manipulation or analysis of the data should take this sampling approach and weighting into account.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:10:56.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:10:48.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2009
WAOFM - Legislative Districts - Table 2: Census 2010 Population by Race and Hispanic or Latino Origin, for All Ages and for 18 Years and Overdata.wa.gov | Last Updated 2021-09-01T17:19:24.000Z
Census 2010 population by race and Hispanic or Latino origin, for all ages and for 18 years and over for legislative districts based on Washington State Redistricting Commission plan L-JOINTSUB_3-2 as amended by Engrossed House Concurrent Resolution 4409.