- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Seattle, WA was 668,849 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Seattle, WA
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2016-08-27T07:16:07.000Z
These incidents are based on initial police reports taken by officers when responding to incidents around the city. The information enters our Records Management System (RMS) and is then transmitted out to data.seattle.gov. This information is published within 6 to 12 hours after the report is filed into the system.
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2016-11-27T06:50:21.000Z
This dataset is all the Police responses to 9-1-1 calls within the city. Police response data shows all officers dispatched. To protect the security of a scene, the safety of officers and the public, and sensitive ongoing investigation, these events are added to the data.seattle.gov only after the incident is considered safe to close out. Data is refreshed on a 4 hour interval.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:15:19.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2010. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2010 result is only available for Seattle, WA. Other cities either did not conduct a count in 2010, or their 2010 results are not yet available. 2009 unsheltered census figures were used for Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, and Washington, DC, and Boston; the 2007 estimate is used for Chicago. General population figures are the latest estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau."
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-09-10T19:15:18.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2011. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2011 result is available for Seattle, WA, Miami, FL, and Boston, MA.. 2011 results are not yet available for the other cities, and their 2009 data are displayed in this chart. General population figures are 2010 estimates in New York, San Francisco, and Chicago, and 2009 estimates elsewhere."
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2015-09-16T19:27:55.000Z
"Seattle Police body worn videos recorded in phase 1 of Seattle Police BWV pilot Dec 19, 2014 to Mar 26, 2015"
- API bchi.bigcitieshealth.org | Last Updated 2016-06-27T19:10:04.000Z
This dataset illustrates health status of 26 of the nation’s largest and most urban cities as captured by 34 health (and six demographics-related) indicators. These indicators represent some of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality in the United States and leading priorities of national, state, and local health agencies. Public health data were captured in nine overarching categories: HIV/AIDS, cancer, nutrition/physical activity/obesity, food safety, infectious disease, maternal and child health, tobacco, injury/violence, and behavioral health/substance abuse.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-30T17:08:52.000Z
Health reporting area (HRA) and zip code-level indicators for monitoring the impact of the Affordable Care Act in King County, WA. Topic areas range from access to care to population health. Imported to Socrata to allow data to be pulled as JSON from SODA to feed into Leaflet.js-based maps on an external site.