- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The college graduation rate of Spokane Valley, WA was 20.60% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Spokane Valley, WA
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-04T17:13:47.000Z
This data includes the number of Loan Forgiveness recipients by program type and the region, as designated by the Department of Labor, in which they are employed beginning award year 2011 (for HESC-administered Loan Forgiveness programs only). Data has been collated by recipient region of employment. For this purpose, the current New York State Department of Labor definitions of New York State Regions, as listed on their public web site, were used.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-07T16:03:03.000Z
For selected scholarship programs, this dataset shows recipient and eligible applicant counts using a variety of metric categories. Refer to data dictionary for details.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-15T08:07:28.000Z
This dataset contains records of spills of petroleum and other hazardous materials. Under State law and regulations, spills that could pollute the lands or waters of the state must be reported by the spiller (and, in some cases, by anyone who has knowledge of the spill). Examples of what may be included in a spill record includes: Administrative information (DEC region and unique seven-digit spill number). Program facility name. Spill date/time. Location. Spill source and cause. Material(s) and material type spilled. Quantity spilled and recovered. Units measured. Surface water bodies affected. Close date (cleanup activity finished and all paperwork completed).
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-15T03:00:20.000Z
The dataset shows status information for: • Chemical Bulk Storage (CBS) Facilities pursuant to the Hazardous Substance Bulk Storage Law, Article 40 of ECL; and 6 NYCRR 596-599. • Major Oil Storage Facilities (MOSF) pursuant to Article 12 of the Navigation Law and 6 NYCRR Part 610 • Petroleum Bulk Storage (PBS) Facilities registered pursuant to title 10 of Article 17 and 6 NYCRR Part 613. Information may include: Program Number; Program Type; Site Type Name; Program Facility Name; Address; Locality; County; NYSDEC Region; Tank Number; Tank Location; Tank Status; Install Date; Capacity in Gallons; Tank Type; Close Date; Material Name (of substance in tank); Percent (of material in tank - if hazardous substance - CBS tanks only); Expiration Date; (of license or registration); Site Status Name; UTMX and UTMY location coordinates.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-02T15:40:53.000Z
This quantitative set of numeric values represents the total reportable activity as collected from the sworn Members of the Division of Law Enforcement from each of the 9 regions across New York State.