- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
- What is the Water Area?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of University Place, WA was 32,342 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving University Place, WA
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:05:05.000Z
Historical and Projected Total Jobs by Place of Work for Maryland's Jurisdictions: 1970 - 2040. Historical data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Tables CA25 and CA25N Projections from 2015 to 2040 prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, June 2012.
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-14T16:13:52.000Z
Sources: 1. United States Office of Personnel Management (2017). 2017 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey. Retrieved Jan. 19, 2017, from https://www.fedview.opm.gov/2017FILES/2017_FEVS_Gwide_Final_Report.PDF 2. Partnership for Public Service (2017). “The Best Places to Work in the Federal Government.” Private sector data from Sirota as published in “The Best Places to Work: Government-wide Analysis,” retrieved from http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/rankings/governmentwide. Supplied by the survey research firm Sirota, the data are based on nearly 4.7 million employee survey responses at more than 120 organizations around the world in a wide variety of industries. Data are weighted.
- API bchi.bigcitieshealth.org | Last Updated 2016-06-27T19:10:04.000Z
This dataset illustrates health status of 26 of the nation’s largest and most urban cities as captured by 34 health (and six demographics-related) indicators. These indicators represent some of the leading causes of morbidity and mortality in the United States and leading priorities of national, state, and local health agencies. Public health data were captured in nine overarching categories: HIV/AIDS, cancer, nutrition/physical activity/obesity, food safety, infectious disease, maternal and child health, tobacco, injury/violence, and behavioral health/substance abuse.
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-19T21:47:00.000Z
- API data.results.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-07T17:49:27.000Z
Goal 4.1.a. Maintain current level of statewide acreage dedicated to working farms (cropland) of 7.312 million acres in 2015 with no net loss through 2018.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-25T17:41:41.000Z
Data derived from Population Estimates, American Community Survey, Census of Population and Housing, State and County Housing Unit Estimates, County Business Patterns, Nonemployer Statistics, Economic Census, Survey of Business Owners, Building Permits
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-27T17:31:38.000Z
The Physician and Other Supplier PUF contains information on utilization, payment (allowed amount and Medicare payment), and submitted charges organized by National Provider Identifier (NPI), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) code, and place of service. This PUF is based on information from CMS administrative claims data for Medicare beneficiaries enrolled in the fee-for-service program available from the CMS Chronic Condition Data Warehouse (www.ccwdata.org). The data in the Physician and Other Supplier PUF covers calendar year 2014 and contains 100% final-action physician/supplier Part B non-institutional line items for the Medicare fee-for-service population.
- API data.ct.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-14T20:03:40.000Z
Arrests are the number of persons arrested, cited or summoned for all criminal acts in Part I and Part II Crimes for the given jursidiction. The "Description" column refers to the nature of the crime and demographics of the arrestee.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-01-21T20:43:47.000Z
Picture of Subsidized Households describes households living in HUD-subsidized housing in Utah. This data set provides characteristics of assisted housing units and residents in Utah, summarized at the state, public housing agency (PHA), project, census tract, county, Core-Based Statistical Area and city levels as downloadable files