- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Crime incident count?
The high school graduation rate of Menomonee Falls, WI was 93.90% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Menomonee Falls, WI
RSBS HVAC: New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Study: Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Contractor Surveydata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-13T14:48:37.000Z
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes data from 47 completed Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) contractor surveys. The survey sample was stratified by the size of the HVAC contractor company: 28 survey completes for small companies (defined as having 1-10 employees) and 19 survey completes for large companies (defined as larger than 10 employees.) The surveys focused on employer or company information, sales of energy efficient HVAC equipment, installation practices, training, and experience with NYS energy efficiency programs.