- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The high school graduation rate of Carolina, PR was 84.10% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Carolina, PR
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:37:34.000Z
This dataset is for 2014 only. It includes a racial breakdown of the percentage of residents with associate's degrees or higher for the following geographical areas: United States, North Carolina, and 5 major urban NC counties. The estimates here refer to populations age 25+ with at least an Associate's degree.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:36:37.000Z
This dataset includes information on the educational attainment of those living in North Carolina and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg and Wake). The only year included in the dataset is 2014.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:24:44.000Z
The percentage of students in 3rd grade who are on-grade reading level or above from the 2013-14 and 2014-15 school years.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:58:48.000Z
This dataset includes information about the percent of students in varying demographic categories that reach proficiency level for the ACT. This dataset includes the following counties: Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg, and Wake.
- API data.pr.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-15T20:31:49.000Z
Este directorio contiene información a nivel de escuelas públicas en Puerto Rico. Además de las características básicas de la escuela como lo es por ejemplo, nombre de la escuela, código único, distrito, dirección, coordenadas geoespaciales, nivel, y grados, este directorio contiene datos sobre matrícula, aprovechamiento académico (resultados META-PR) y nivel de pobreza de sus estudiantes. Otro aspecto que presenta este directorio es información sobre los posibles cambios de la escuela luego de los procesos de consolidación.
Forsyth Futures: Infant Health, Low Birthweight Rate with Educational Attainment of Mother, Forsyth County, 2014www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:41:21.000Z
This dataset includes rate of babies born at a low weight categorized by the highest level of education attained by the mother.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:45:14.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics on basic infrastructure resources and other resources that support student learning within schools. Main indicators: access to water, bathrooms, electricity, phone, internet, art rooms, auditoriums, library, gymnasium, science lab, and number of books per student. Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/b2gd-27ej
- API data.sunlightlabs.com | Last Updated 2014-01-15T18:21:28.000Z
Contributions to Barack Obama from employees of NC State University
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:44:41.000Z
This dataset consists of statistics measuring the financial resources available to fund the education system. Main indicators: Government expenditure on education as % of GDP, in PPP, as % of total government expenditure, expenditure on salaries as % of education expenditure, expenditure on education per student as % of pc gdp. <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/y35v-i2ux/</b></br></br>