- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Albany Metro Area (NY) was 879,291 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Albany Metro Area (NY)
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-04T21:47:03.000Z
This is a current listing of participating State of New York Mortgage Agency (SONYMA) lenders, their main office addresses and phone numbers, their websites, the SONYMA regions they service and the regional contact phone number.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-22T15:42:37.000Z
This provides information on the location, contact persons, services provided and capacity of New York State Commission for the Blind (NYSCB) Comprehensive Service Contractors.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-25T22:00:26.000Z
This dataset shows the population, civilian labor force, unemployed, and unemployment rate for people aged 16 years and older by race and ethnicity in New York State and its Labor Market Regions.
RSBS: Single Family On-Site Inspections, Measure Level, New York State Residential Statewide Baseline Studydata.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-14T15:48:32.000Z
The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), in collaboration with the New York State Department of Public Service (DPS), conducted a statewide residential baseline study (study) from 2011 to 2014 of the single-family and multifamily residential housing segments, including new construction, and a broad range of energy uses and efficiency measures. This dataset includes data collected from a total of 700 on-site inspections of single family buildings. The types of data collected during the inspections covers property characteristics, heating and cooling equipment, water heating equipment, appliances, lighting, clothes washing and drying, miscellaneous energy using equipment, and observable operating behavior. The objective of the inspections was to enhance the residential baseline study with detailed on-site information and, to the degree possible, verify self-reported data from the phone and web surveys.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-29T22:03:19.000Z
These data are monthly listings of households, recipients and expenditures for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-11T22:00:27.000Z
Long-term Industry Projections for a 10 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an industry outlook.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T22:00:48.000Z
Short-term Industry Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an industry outlook.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-17T14:43:27.000Z
Dataset contains monthly counts, from 2001 to present, of individuals receiving regular unemployment insurance benefits, as well as the total amount of benefits received from New York State. Data are provided for the state, 10 labor market regions, and counties. State counts can include everyone who receives benefits through New York State (including out-of-state residents) or only state residents who do so (excluding out-of-state residents). Regular unemployment insurance includes: Unemployment Insurance (UI) Compensation, Compensation for Federal Employees (UCFE), Unemployment Compensation for Ex-Service Members (UCX), Shared Work (SW) and Self Employment Assistance Program (SEAP). It excludes federal extensions and 599.2 training.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-22T17:45:16.000Z
Tonnage of recycled commodities by commodity and fiscal year for Office of General Services (OGS) operated facilities; tonnage of recycled commodities by Region; percentage of waste stream reduction.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T22:04:35.000Z
Short-term Occupational Projections for a 2 year time horizon are provided for the state and 10 labor market regions to provide individuals and organizations with an occupational outlook to make informed decisions.