- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of Albuquerque Metro Area (NM) was 19,769 for business and finance in 2018.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Albuquerque Metro Area (NM)
- API data.bts.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-20T21:11:21.000Z
Monthly Transportation Statistics is a compilation of national statistics on transportation. The Bureau of Transportation Statistics brings together the latest data from across the Federal government and transportation industry. Monthly Transportation Statistics contains over 50 time series from nearly two dozen data sources.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-11T18:56:23.000Z
New Dataset for 2019 - Current by Quarter is now available - <a href="https://data.pa.gov/Workforce-Development/Quarterly-Census-of-Employment-and-Wages-QCEW-2019/bm6e-y9xf"> Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) 2019 - Current County Labor and Industry</a> The Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) dataset provides information about the number of establishments within a geographic area by industry as well as the average number of employees and average weekly wages paid. QCEW is the universe of employment covered under Pennsylvania’s unemployment insurance laws. QCEW employment is based on the location of the position not where the person resides.