- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of Allentown Metro Area (PA-NJ) was 19,259 for business and finance in 2018.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Allentown Metro Area (PA-NJ)
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-11T18:56:23.000Z
New Dataset for 2019 - Current by Quarter is now available - <a href="https://data.pa.gov/Workforce-Development/Quarterly-Census-of-Employment-and-Wages-QCEW-2019/bm6e-y9xf"> Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) 2019 - Current County Labor and Industry</a> The Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) dataset provides information about the number of establishments within a geographic area by industry as well as the average number of employees and average weekly wages paid. QCEW is the universe of employment covered under Pennsylvania’s unemployment insurance laws. QCEW employment is based on the location of the position not where the person resides.