- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Anchorage Metro Area (AK) was 0.05% in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Anchorage Metro Area (AK)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2020-02-08T00:56:30.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2023-09-30T00:03:14.000Z
The dataset provides information about the demographics and characteristics of deaths with COVID-19 by racial/ethnic groups among Santa Clara County residents. Source: California Reportable Disease Information Exchange. Data notes: The Other category for the race/ethnicity graph includes American Indian/Alaska Native and people who identify as multi-racial. This table is updated every Friday.
- API data.sccgov.org | Last Updated 2023-09-30T00:03:35.000Z
The dataset provides information about the demographics and characteristics of COVID-19 cases by racial/ethnic groups among Santa Clara County residents. Source: California Reportable Disease Information Exchange. Data notes: The Other category for the race/ethnicity graph includes American Indian/Alaska Native and people who identify as multi-racial. This table is updated every Thursday.
- API data.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-12T13:57:20.000Z
Prince George's County population figures by demographics for 2013. Figures are provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. This dataset gets updated as new figures are published by the U.S. Census Bureau (census.gov).
- API data.americorps.gov | Last Updated 2021-02-06T01:05:53.000Z
This dataset represents the percent distribution of AmeriCorps member terms which started their service in calendar year 2019 by race and ethnicity. This report excludes AmeriCorps Seniors volunteers. Included are percentage distributions from the United States Census Bureau's 2010-2019 State Population Characteristics dataset.
- API data.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2023-09-27T14:42:14.000Z
Effective September 27, 2023, this dataset will no longer be updated. Similar data are accessible from wonder.cdc.gov. This data file contains the following indicators that can be used to illustrate potential differences in the burden of deaths due to COVID-19 according to race and ethnicity: count of COVID-19 deaths, distribution of COVID-19 deaths, unweighted distribution of population, and weighted distribution of population.
- API datahub.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2018-10-25T21:45:46.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2023-05-22T14:49:26.000Z
"ATSDR’s Geospatial Research, Analysis & Services Program (GRASP) created Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Social Vulnerability Index (CDC SVI or simply SVI, hereafter) to help public health officials and emergency response planners identify and map the communities that will most likely need support before, during, and after a hazardous event. SVI indicates the relative vulnerability of every U.S. Census tract. Census tracts are subdivisions of counties for which the Census collects statistical data. SVI ranks the tracts on 15 social factors, including unemployment, minority status, and disability, and further groups them into four related themes. Thus, each tract receives a ranking for each Census variable and for each of the four themes, as well as an overall ranking." For more see https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/placeandhealth/svi/documentation/SVI_documentation_2018.html
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2023-09-19T16:13:41.000Z
Data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units from the American Community Survey.
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code