- What is the cost of living rank?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The cost of living index of Anchorage Metro Area (AK) was 109 for other in 2015.
Cost of Living
Overall Cost of Living
Cost of Goods
Cost of Rents
The cost of living index measures the difference in the price levels of goods and services across regions. The average cost of living index in the U.S. is 100, with higher values corresponding to costlier goods and services. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Cost of Living Datasets Involving Anchorage Metro Area (AK)
- API data.muni.org | Last Updated 2018-11-17T08:34:57.000Z
All properties in the Municipality of Anchorage including data elements that are common to both residential and commercial properties. Disclaimer This is unofficial, unaudited data that is subject to revision. This data may contain minor errors or discrepancies not present in official, audited data and reports. This data is intended as a starting point for citizens and researchers to begin their exploration of the Municipality of Anchorage’s property and valuation data.