- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
The college graduation rate of Atlanta Metro Area (GA) was 34.90% in 2013.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Atlanta Metro Area (GA)
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-11-15T05:44:00.000Z
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-11-15T18:13:45.000Z
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-30T19:51:43.000Z
This data on educational attainmeng comes from the U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey (ACS) one-year estimates, which are published on an annual basis. It includes data for the following cities: Tampa, Florida; Memphis, Tennessee; Louisville, Kentucky; Nashville, Tennessee; Raleigh, North Carolina; Atlanta, Georgia; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; New Orleans, Louisiana. This data covers the time period of 2007 to present.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-11-15T15:01:26.000Z
Schools of GA, their location, FRL and CRCT for 2011 2014
- API data.nola.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-13T16:04:31.000Z
This data set includes the homeless point in time counts for New Orleans Continuum of Care and the Continuums of Care in other benchmark cities including: Atlanta (GA), Miami (FL), Tampa (FL), Nashville (TN), Memphis (TN), Raleigh (NC). Baton Rouge (LA), Oklahoma City (OK), and Louisville (KY). Data is provided annually beginning in 2005.