- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The percent with an associate's degree of Augusta Micro Area (ME) was 10.40% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Augusta Micro Area (ME)
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-20T21:17:28.000Z
Find key information on main libraries, branches, and bookmobiles, including FSCS IDs, square footage, locale code, and location. These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2016 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2016 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.map.uncdf.org | Last Updated 2016-10-18T21:07:30.000Z