- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Baltimore Metro Area (MD) was 2,793,250 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Baltimore Metro Area (MD)
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-15T14:47:58.000Z
Population and income profile - totals, median household.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-13T12:53:02.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2020-02-08T00:56:30.000Z
Contains resident demographic data at a summary level as of January 1, 2019. The Resident Data Book is compiled to serve as an information source for queries involving resident demographic as well as a source of data for internal analysis. Statistics are compiled via HUD mandated annual income reviews involving NYCHA Staff and residents. Data is then aggregated and compiled by development. Each record pertains to a single public housing development.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-04-08T18:59:46.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2020. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-10-12T19:33:39.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from July 1, 2020 to July 1, 2021.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-10-07T20:48:17.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2010-2020. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2021.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-11-23T16:03:55.000Z
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-11-08T00:19:24.000Z
Maryland Total Resident Population from 2010 - 2021 based on US Census Data
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-09-29T21:33:58.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2010 to 2021. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population. Source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, May 2021.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-06T13:25:19.000Z
This is the weighted prevalence of 1,276 schoolchildren. 1,276 out of 1,280 cases examined had prevalence available. One out of 1,276 cases had grade information missed, 564 were in Kindergarten and 711 in 3rd grade. Prevalence is defined as occurrence of any caries among all selected population. Mean is the average number of teeth with caries among students with caries in the selected population. Region Identifiers and Constituent Counties: Western (Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Washington); Central D.C. (Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s); Southern (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s); Central Baltimore (Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll, Harford); Eastern Shore (Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, Worcester).