- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population rate of change of Barnstable Town Metro Area (MA) was -0.37% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Barnstable Town Metro Area (MA)
- API data.cambridgema.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-16T09:01:52.000Z
This dataset has been deprecated and replaced by two new building permit datasets: Building Permits: Addition/Alteration https://data.cambridgema.gov/Inspectional-Services/Building-Permits-Addition-Alteration/qu2z-8suj/data New Building Permits https://data.cambridgema.gov/Inspectional-Services/New-Building-Permits/9qm7-wbdc/data **** Description for Deprecated Dataset: Approved building permits for commercial buildings and multifamily homes. The PLANNUMBER column uses "BLDC" to indicate commercial buildings and "BLDM" to indicate multifamily homes. Building permits are issued to licensed construction supervisors and enable recipients to construct, alter, or demolish a structure or install a sign. The building permit must be obtained from Cambridge's Inspectional Services Department before the start of any work and must be prominently posted at the job site. This dataset includes building permits for the construction of renovation of commercial buildings.