- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
The population rate of change of Bay City Micro Area (TX) was 0.07% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Bay City Micro Area (TX)
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-07T15:23:16.000Z
This table lists firms who have been nominated by the City of Austin for the Texas Enterprise Zone Program.The Texas Enterprise Zone Program is a State of Texas incentive program and does not require a cash incentive from the City.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-21T12:05:17.000Z
Austin Resource Recovery daily report providing waste collection information based on the following categories: Report Date: The date collections information was recorded. Load Type: The specific type of load that is being collected on that day. Load Weight: The weight (in pounds) collected for each service on the day it was delivered to a diversion facility Drop off Site: The location where each type of waste is delivered for disposal, recycling or reuse: TDS Landfill indicates the Texas Disposal System landfill located at 12200 Carl Rd, Creedmoor, TX 78610; Balcones Recycling is a recycling facility located at 9301 Johnny Morris Road Austin, TX 78724; MRF is a Materials Recycling Facility (such as Texas Disposal Systems or Balcones Recycling); Hornsby Bend is located at 2210 FM 973, Austin, TX 78725 and accepts food scraps, yard trimmings, food-soiled paper and other materials collected by ARR, and combined with other waste to produce nutrient-rich dillo dirt, used for landscaping. Route Type: The general category of collection service provided by Austin Resource Recovery This information is used to help ARR reach its goals to transform waste into resources while keeping our community clean. For more information, visit www.austintexas.gov/department/austin-resource-recovery
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-09T20:29:17.000Z
Hard copies of plans and drawings from the City of Austin, Austin Independent School District, Austin Community College, Travis County, University of Texas at Austin, University of Texas Systems, and Capital Metro available in SMBR's Plan Room.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-17T19:14:32.000Z
Listing of deaths by suicide in the City of Austin by year, age group, and gender. This listing is compiled from the Texas Electronic Registrar (TER). The Texas Electronic Registrar is an online system used by funeral directors, physicians, medical examiners, and others in Texas to create death certificates.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-21T22:53:27.000Z
The 2014 Austin Digital Assessment Project was supported by the Telecommunications & Regulatory Affairs Office of the City of Austin, the Telecommunications and Information Policy Institute at the University of Texas, and faculty and graduate students from the Department of Radio, Television, and Film and the University of Texas. This dataset includes the individual survey responses. To see aggregated dataset weighted to reflect Austin demographics, refer to the attached document
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-21T13:22:41.000Z
Building, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Permits and Driveway/Sidewalk Permits issued by the City of Austin. Includes relevant details such as issue date, location, council district, expiration date, description of work, square footage, valuation, and units. This dataset is compliant with the Building & Land Development Specification (BLDS) data standard.
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-13T23:00:38.000Z
Resolution No. 20131024-084 directed the City Manager to “ . . . conduct facilitated discussions . . . about Asian American quality of life issues in Austin; to produce a Community Scorecard; to develop strategies to address the findings of Asian-American Health Assessment, the facilitated discussions, and the Community Scorecard; and to report back . . . with recommendations for enhanced or new City programs and practices.” For more information: marion.sanchez@AustinTexas.gov., https://asianlifeatx.bloomfire.com/, http://austintexas.gov/asianlifeaustin, https://www.facebook.com/AsianLifeATX.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:47:25.000Z
Incidence Rate Of Pancreatic Cancer Per 100,000 All States