- What is the Annual change in GDP?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
The GDP per capita of Billings Metro Area (MT) was $50,367 in 2013.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.