- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Blacksburg Metro Area (VA) was 179,908 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Blacksburg Metro Area (VA)
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-23T19:19:41.000Z
Contains all PVDs generated during the AMCD field testing program. The probe vehicle message is used to exchange status about a vehicle with other DSRC readers to allow the collection of information about a typical vehicle’s traveling behaviors along a segment of road. The exchanges of this message as well as the event which caused the collection of various elements defined in the messages are in Annex B of the SAE J2735 standard.