- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
The population count of Bluefield Micro Area (WV-VA) was 102,566 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Bluefield Micro Area (WV-VA)
- API data.virginia.gov | Last Updated 2023-05-22T14:49:26.000Z
"ATSDR’s Geospatial Research, Analysis & Services Program (GRASP) created Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Social Vulnerability Index (CDC SVI or simply SVI, hereafter) to help public health officials and emergency response planners identify and map the communities that will most likely need support before, during, and after a hazardous event. SVI indicates the relative vulnerability of every U.S. Census tract. Census tracts are subdivisions of counties for which the Census collects statistical data. SVI ranks the tracts on 15 social factors, including unemployment, minority status, and disability, and further groups them into four related themes. Thus, each tract receives a ranking for each Census variable and for each of the four themes, as well as an overall ranking." For more see https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/placeandhealth/svi/documentation/SVI_documentation_2018.html
- API data.norfolk.gov | Last Updated 2022-06-08T18:43:17.000Z
This dataset contains the American Community Survey (ACS) five-year estimates for Norfolk, Virginia. According to the United States Census Bureau, the ACS is the premier source for detailed population and housing information about communities and the nation. Every year, the Census Bureau conducts a survey and creates estimates for demographic categories such as income, employment, poverty, race, ethnicity, housing, age, gender, internet access, vehicle access, and other topics. For census tracts, 5-year estimates are generated and released to the public. This dataset includes five-year estimates released in 2020 for census tracts in Norfolk, VA and will be updated annually with each new release of five-year estimates.