- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Boise City Metro Area (ID) was 1.69% in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Boise City Metro Area (ID)
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-09-08T17:56:35.000Z
Census data for cities and Census Designated Places in San Mateo County. Includes population, race, Hispanic ethnicity, gender, age groups, household, family, and housing information. This data is from the 2010 United States Census Summary File 1 (SF1).
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2014-12-12T16:37:14.000Z
This portion of the survey, identifies roughly how much the respondent's household monthly spending goes to the different areas: 0. Groceries 1. Housing costs 2. Utilities, TV, phone 3. Municipal Property taxes 4. Income taxes 5. Leisure activities 6. Personal insurance and pension 7. Clothing 8. Transportation NOTE: D1 to B11 - Demographic information. B5_0 to B5_8 - Various Household spending (Percent) - SURVEY at http://www.edmonton.ca/budgetconsultation
- API data.austintexas.gov | Last Updated 2015-10-09T19:10:56.000Z
City of Austin Employee Detail Information for FY2015 PN19
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2015-07-08T17:26:52.000Z
This was one single topic among many as part of the January Mixed Topic survey. Test link to view these questions: https://www.edmontoninsightcommunity.ca/R.aspx?a=185&t=1. Open from January 11 - 20, 2015. At the time the survey was launched survey invitations were sent to 2159 Insight Community Members. 1070 members completed the survey which represents a completion rate of 50%. A total of 1178 respondents completed the survey: 1070 Insight Community Members and 108 using the anonymous link which will have no demographic info.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2016-05-11T16:44:40.000Z
Household income data for District 4. This data comes from the American Community Survey 2013 5 year estimates. Data for Menlo Park includes the entire city, not just the eastern portion of the city in District 4.
- API bythenumbers.sco.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-29T00:04:02.000Z
Total and subtotal amounts from city financial transactions data. Contains fiscal year 2014-15 plus 12 years of previous data. (including the City and County of San Francisco)
- API data.illinois.gov | Last Updated 2013-02-01T18:50:54.000Z
The age demographic of Belleville according to the 2010 Census
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T18:34:50.000Z
Total population for cities and places in District 4. This data comes from the American Community Survey 2013 5 year estimates. Data for Menlo Park includes the entire city, not just the eastern portion of the city in District 4.
- API chronicdata.cdc.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-15T20:26:04.000Z
This is the complete dataset for the 500 Cities project. This dataset includes 2013, 2014 model-based small area estimates for 27 measures of chronic disease related to unhealthy behaviors (5), health outcomes (13), and use of preventive services (9). Data were provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Division of Population Health, Epidemiology and Surveillance Branch. The project was funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) in conjunction with the CDC Foundation. It represents a first-of-its kind effort to release information on a large scale for cities and for small areas within those cities. It includes estimates for the 500 largest US cities and approximately 28,000 census tracts within these cities. These estimates can be used to identify emerging health problems and to inform development and implementation of effective, targeted public health prevention activities. Because the small area model cannot detect effects due to local interventions, users are cautioned against using these estimates for program or policy evaluations. Data sources used to generate these measures include Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) data (2013, 2014), Census Bureau 2010 census population data, and American Community Survey (ACS) 2009-2013, 2010-2014 estimates. More information about the methodology can be found at www.cdc.gov/500cities.
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2016-02-26T15:24:04.000Z
To improve access to capital, the City of Chicago seeded a $2MM revolving loan fund and partnered with Accion to create the Chicago Microlending Institute (CMI). There is a full list of loans in the https://data.cityofchicago.org/id/dpkg-upyz dataset. Certain data elements could not be included for privacy reasons but are summarized in this dataset. Loans without a date are not included in the summary.