- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The annual change in GDP of Boise City Metro Area (ID) was 2.72% in 2013.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Boise City Metro Area (ID)
- API dashboard.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2017-06-16T19:26:08.000Z
Edmonton Region Gross Domestic Product measures the overall strength of the region’s economy. It monitors real gross domestic product (GDP) at basic prices for the Edmonton Census Metropolitan Area (CMA) as estimated by the Conference Board of Canada. A city-level GDP is also provided, along with a corresponding annual growth rate.
- API bythenumbers.sco.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-15T22:21:50.000Z
Other functional and general revenues.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-18T21:19:06.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API bythenumbers.sco.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-15T22:21:33.000Z
Functional and general revenues from licenses and permits.
- API bythenumbers.sco.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-15T22:21:37.000Z
Functional and general revenues received from the State.
- API bythenumbers.sco.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-15T22:21:28.000Z
Functional and general revenues from taxes.
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2017-07-22T12:31:03.000Z
Number of employees in each department or sister agency who owe funds to the City. For each department, the dataset provides the following as of the date noted: total number of individuals employed by the department or agency, number of individuals that owe funds to the City in the department; and the total amount of debt owed by those employees. Data Owner: Revenue. Time Period: mid-October 2011 to present. Frequency: Data is updated weekly.
- API bythenumbers.sco.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-15T22:21:44.000Z
Functional revenues from current service charges.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-28T14:11:03.000Z
Revenue line item data extracted from the yearly certified budget of Iowa cities.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2017-07-11T22:55:56.000Z
Payroll information for all Los Angeles City Employees including the City's three proprietary departments: Water and Power, Airports and Harbor. Data is updated on a quarterly basis by the Los Angeles City Controller's Office. Payroll information for employees of the Department of Water and Power is provided by the Department.