- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The number of employees of Boise City Metro Area (ID) was 42,081 for office and administration in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Boise City Metro Area (ID)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-11-07T16:43:39.000Z
This dataset contains current job postings available on the City of New York’s official jobs site (http://www.nyc.gov/html/careers/html/search/search.shtml). Internal postings available to city employees and external postings available to the general public are included.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-13T12:26:19.000Z
Professional and occupational license types in Colorado from the Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA).
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2018-11-13T01:00:13.000Z
A business operating in the city must obtain an occupational license. This requirement applies to business entities regardless of their size or composition: corporation, partnership, association, company, individual, or any other type of business arrangement. A few professions, which are licensed by the state--most notably doctors, dentists, and lawyers--are not required to have occupational licenses. To verify if you need a business/occupational license, contact the Business License section at (816) 513-1135.
- API data.melbourne.vic.gov.au | Last Updated 2018-10-18T16:31:18.000Z
Data collected as part of the City of Melbourne's Census of Land Use and Employment (CLUE). The data covers the period 2002-2017. It shows employment (number of jobs) per city (CLUE) block, classified by their CLUE industry (from ANZSIC1) and small area allocation. This dataset has been <b>confidentialised</b> to protect the commercially sensitive information of individual businesses. Data in cells which pertain to two or fewer businesses have been suppressed and are shown as a blank cell. The row and column totals refer to the true total, including those suppressed cells. Non-confidentialised data may be made available subject to a data supply agreement. For more information contact email@example.com For CLUE block spatial files see https://data.melbourne.vic.gov.au/Economy/Census-of-Land-Use-and-Employment-Blocks/aia8-ryiq For more information about CLUE see http://www.melbourne.vic.gov.au/clue For more information about the ANZSIC industry classification system see http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/1292.0
- API data.edmonton.ca | Last Updated 2018-11-13T11:12:43.000Z
List of establishments that have a valid business licence to operate in the City of Edmonton.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-11-02T00:06:49.000Z
PLEASE NOTE: The 2018 Payroll dataset is undergoing maintenance and will be available on November 16, 2018. Thank you for your understanding. If you have questions please email Controller.Galperin@lacity.org. Payroll information for all Los Angeles City Employees including the City's three proprietary departments: Water and Power, Airports and Harbor. Data is updated on a quarterly basis by the Los Angeles City Controller's Office. Payroll information for employees of the Department of Water and Power is provided by the Department.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-09-17T14:44:50.000Z
This dataset provides information about all new business licenses issued in the City of Virginia Beach. This dataset does not include business license information regarding renewals for existing businesses.
- API data.cityofgainesville.org | Last Updated 2018-11-09T23:35:22.000Z
Businesses licensed to operate in the City of Gainesville.
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2018-10-05T20:23:46.000Z
The New York City Work and Family Leave Survey (WFLS), conducted in March 2016, was a telephone survey of New York City residents who gave birth in 2014. Its goal was to improve understanding about the availability and accessibility of paid family leave to working parents. The WFLS also sought to describe the role that paid family leave policies play in achieving health equity for parents and children. The WFLS was made possible through funding by the U.S. Department of Labor Women’s Bureau.
- API data.chattlibrary.org | Last Updated 2018-11-12T16:36:21.000Z
Public Works work orders from 1990 to current date. Data includes information on work orders received by Public Works. Where the work order was initiated by a CItyWorks service request, the service request number has also been included.