- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The annual change in GDP of Boston Metro Area (MA-NH) was 1.45% in 2016.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Boston Metro Area (MA-NH)
- API data.cityofnewyork.us | Last Updated 2017-09-28T20:59:05.000Z
"Ratio of Homeless Population to General Population in major US Cities in 2011. *This represents a list of large U.S. cities for which DHS was able to confirm a recent estimate of the unsheltered population. A 2011 result is available for Seattle, WA, Miami, FL, and Boston, MA.. 2011 results are not yet available for the other cities, and their 2009 data are displayed in this chart. General population figures are 2010 estimates in New York, San Francisco, and Chicago, and 2009 estimates elsewhere."
- API data.mass.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-19T20:14:43.000Z
Municipal Cherry Sheet Assessments are the official notification of estimated charges to municipalities from the regional authorities and/or the state to be assessed over the upcoming year. The purpose of Municipal Cherry Sheet Assessments is to ensure that local budgets reflect realistic estimates of the amounts that will be assessed upon local governments to pay for a variety of state or sub-state programs in which they participate. For more detailed information, please refer to DLS’ Cherry Sheet Manual.
- API data.mass.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-09T17:02:28.000Z
Municipal Cherry Sheet Receipts are the official notification of estimated state aid to be paid over the upcoming year. The purpose of the Municipal Cherry Sheet Receipts is to ensure that local budgets reflect realistic estimates of the amount of revenue a municipality will actually receive from the state during the upcoming year. For more detailed information, please refer to DLS’ Cherry Sheet Manual.