- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population rate of change of CaÃÂ±on City Micro Area (CO) was -0.50% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving CaÃÂ±on City Micro Area (CO)
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T21:00:56.000Z
Colorado's counties and their county seat along with EPA FIPS codes.
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2017-10-12T13:51:45.000Z
This dataset provides demographic information from the American Community Survey about residents of Virginia Beach. This data was originally provided in the executive summary of the City of Virginia Beach’s Operating Budget.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T19:43:22.000Z
This dataset includes all non-24 hour licensed child care facilities in the State of Colorado. It is updated twice a month, and is intended for public use. It includes CDHS-issued child care license numbers, legal business names as they appear in the licensing application, the types of service the programs provide, the physical location address es of the programs as they appear in the licensing application, the longitude-latitude coordinate values derived from geocoding services and spatial QA, the valid Colorado Shines quality rating levels (if applicable), total licensed capacities, and CCCAP utilization and fiscal agreement. Disclaimer: The State of Colorado, the Colorado Department of Human Services, and the Office of Early Childhood make no representations or warranties expressed or implied, with respect to the use of data provided herewith regardless of its format or the means of its transmission. There is no guarantee or representation to the user as to the accuracy, currency, suitability, or reliability of this data for any purpose. The user accepts the data “as is”. The State of Colorado assumes no responsibility for loss or damage incurred as a result of any user reliance on this data. Users of this information should review or consult the primary data and information sources to ascertain the usability of the information. The State of Colorado does not necessarily endorse any interpretations or products derived from the data.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-17T16:08:33.000Z
Labor force and unemployment estimates by month and county and Metropolitan Statistical Area, from Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE), since 1990
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-16T12:54:29.000Z
Non-profit organizations (NPO) data consisting of mailing address, phone, fax, website, organization name in Colorado by the Colorado Department of State (CDOS).
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-13T00:21:56.000Z
Number of building permits by type for counties and municipalities in Colorado from 2010 to 2016 from the Colorado Department of Local Affairs (DOLA).
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T17:02:23.000Z
The Urban Dashboard allows to explore and compare more than 150 quantitative indicators, public opinion polls and interactive maps of intermediate cities in Latin America and the Caribbean. These are cities that have an outstanding economic and population growth, and receive technical assistance from the Emerging and Sustainable Cities Initiative (ESCI) of the IDB. This dataset was created to feed the urbandashboard.org platform. It contains all the cities data (country, area, population, longitud, latitude, etc).<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/m7ru-9336</b></br></br>
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-25T17:22:19.000Z
Long-Term (ten-year) estimations, projections, and growth rates for industry and occupation by geographic area in Colorado provided by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment (CDLE).
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2016-02-26T15:24:04.000Z
To improve access to capital, the City of Chicago seeded a $2MM revolving loan fund and partnered with Accion to create the Chicago Microlending Institute (CMI). There is a full list of loans in the https://data.cityofchicago.org/id/dpkg-upyz dataset. Certain data elements could not be included for privacy reasons but are summarized in this dataset. Loans without a date are not included in the summary.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T17:46:07.000Z
Business names, location, liquor license type and dates regarding liquor compliance checks done by the Colorado Department of Revenue, Liquor Enforcement Division. These compliance checks consists of whether or not alcohol was sold to a minor from Jan 2017 to present.