- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Cincinnati Metro Area (OH-KY-IN) was 0.56% in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Cincinnati Metro Area (OH-KY-IN)
- API data.cincinnati-oh.gov | Last Updated 2022-09-15T14:21:32.000Z
The Cincinnati Community Perceptions Survey was developed by the City's Office of Performance and Data Analytics and ETC Institute in the fall of 2021. This community engagement tool was designed to allow the City Administration to evaluate resident satisfaction with our services and measure that level of satisfaction against cities of similar size, location, and demographics. The survey design also allows the City to capture community priorities for investment in services over the next two years. The survey was administered during the winter of 2021 by mail to a random sample of households across the city, and was available to complete by mail or online. The goal of 1,200 completed surveys was exceeded, with a total of 1,408 residents completing the survey. The overall residents for the sample of 1,408 households have a precision of at least +/-2.6% at the 95% level of confidence, and are demographically representative of our city's population. This year's survey will set a baseline for Cincinnati to work from with the goal of better understanding where we are excelling in service delivery and where our local government could benefit from intentional improvement and resources. Find the link to the Survey landing page here: https://etcinstitute.com/directionfinder2-0/city-of-cincinnati-ohio/