- What is the cost of living rank?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The cost of living index of Cincinnati Metro Area (OH-KY-IN) was 90 for other in 2016.
Cost of Living
Overall Cost of Living
Cost of Goods
Cost of Rents
The cost of living index measures the difference in the price levels of goods and services across regions. The average cost of living index in the U.S. is 100, with higher values corresponding to costlier goods and services. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Cost of Living Datasets Involving Cincinnati Metro Area (OH-KY-IN)
- API data.cincinnati-oh.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-23T14:18:38.000Z
This dataset contains all food facility inspections conducted by the Cincinnati Health Department from 2012 to present. This dataset contains license information, inspections and violations of the Ohio Uniform Food Safety Code. For more information, visit: https://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/health/cincinnati-health-department-divisions1/food-safety-program/ This dataset is maintained by the Cincinnati Area Geographic Information Systems (CAGIS) and the Health Department, and is updated daily.