The GDP per capita of Denver Metro Area (CO) was $63,246 in 2016. The GDP per capita of Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV) was $73,270 in 2016.
Real (inflation adjusted) GDP per Capita over time.
Change in GDP
Annual change in real GDP.
Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is a measure of the value of all goods and services produced in a region minus the value of the goods and services used up in production. Real GDP is adjusted for changes in the value of money (inflation and deflation) so that values can be compared between years. Data is available for U.S. states and metropolitan areas.
Economy and Gross Domestic Product Datasets Involving Denver Metro Area (CO) or Washington Metro Area (DC-VA-MD-WV)
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-18T13:28:28.000Z
Economic production - Gross Domestic Product.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-18T15:40:33.000Z
Economic production - GDP
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:48:53.000Z
This dataset was created to support 2010 DIA - on the following topics: macroeconomics, productivity, services sectors <br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/8j8z-82tz</b></br></br>
- API data.vbgov.com | Last Updated 2018-06-30T20:33:40.000Z
Revenue Budget for the City of Virginia Beach
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2016-08-27T07:16:07.000Z
These incidents are based on initial police reports taken by officers when responding to incidents around the city. The information enters our Records Management System (RMS) and is then transmitted out to data.seattle.gov. This information is published within 6 to 12 hours after the report is filed into the system.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:41:29.000Z
This database provides measures of labor productivity (LP), capital and labor productivity (KLP) and Total Factor Productivity computed by Daude and Fernández-Arias (2010) for the 1960-2011 period, along with the inputs used to calculate them. This data spans 74 countries of them.
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:11.000Z
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2016-11-27T06:50:21.000Z
This dataset is all the Police responses to 9-1-1 calls within the city. Police response data shows all officers dispatched. To protect the security of a scene, the safety of officers and the public, and sensitive ongoing investigation, these events are added to the data.seattle.gov only after the incident is considered safe to close out. Data is refreshed on a 4 hour interval.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-01T21:48:04.000Z
This indicator tracks the efficiency of Washington's economy relative to waste generation, by comparing the pounds of solid waste generated to the state's gross domestic product (GDP). Comparing solid waste generated to GDP gives us a measure of "eco-efficiency" by showing how much waste we produce relative to the amount of economic activity.