- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Detroit Metro Area (MI) was -0.07% in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Detroit Metro Area (MI)
- API data.detroitmi.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-13T14:49:35.000Z
All locations of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) in the City of Detroit. FQHCs include all organizations receiving grants under Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act (PHS). FQHCs qualify for enhanced reimbursement from Medicare and Medicaid, as well as other benefits. FQHCs must serve an underserved area or population, offer a sliding fee scale, provide comprehensive services, have an ongoing quality assurance program, and have a governing board of directors.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-23T15:20:41.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan. Standard financial reports are highly technical and complex, making it difficult to determine the real condition of government's financial health. The information provided in this dashboard provides measurements that are easy to understand, providing a clear picture of the financial health of government in Michigan. With measurements ranging from how government is doing in addressing pension obligations to information on total revenue and expenditures, this dashboard provides key metrics for financial health.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-09T19:52:21.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.