- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The population count of Dover Metro Area (DE) was 171,474 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Dover Metro Area (DE)
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-25T14:55:25.000Z
The Delaware Department of Correction (DOC) operates four prison facilities (Level V), eight quasi-incarceration community corrections facilities that serve as violation of probation centers or work release centers (Level IV), and five Probation & Parole locations (Levels III, II, and I). Offenders may also be supervised while on home confinement, or the offender may be supervised on an administrative basis only while restitution is paid. Some offenders are physically housed at the Delaware Psychiatric Center while in the custody of the DOC. This dataset provides a snapshot of the offender population in custody or under supervision at these various locations on the last day of each calendar month. A count of how many offenders by the year, month (snapshot of last day of month), county, type of institution, institution name, sentence type, gender, race, and ethnicity can be produced by selecting the desired variable in each category. Questions about offender data can be directed to the DOC’s Planning & Research Unit. Instructions for submitting a data request can be found here: http://www.doc.delaware.gov/datarequests.shtml. The DOC’s annual reports (http://www.doc.delaware.gov/annualReport.shtml) also contain a variety of information and data.