- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Durham Metro Area (NC) was $29,845 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Durham Metro Area (NC)
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-02-21T18:51:42.000Z
Project Based Rental Assistance, including programs like Project-Based Section 8, RAP, Rent Supp, Section 202, Section 811. National Preservation Database
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-02-21T02:49:07.000Z
Most recent Demographic, % Racial, Unmaintained Properties Data, etc. See Data Key for descriptions: LIST: Total Population Population Density White/Caucasian Black/African American Asian Hispanic/Latino Other Race Median Age Race/Ethnic Diversity Youth Population Retirement-Age Population Land Use Diversity Median Household Income Per Capita Income Residential Building Permit Values Commercial Building Permit Values Supplemental Security Income Crimes Involving Property Crimes with a Violent Component Drug-Related Crimes Renter-Occupied Housing Rent 30% or More of Income Monthly Owners Costs 30% or More of Income Minimum housing code violations Unmaintained Property Violations Average Age of Residential Property Percent Commuting 30 Minutes or More Percent of Commuters Driving Alone Tree Canopy Impervious Area Automotive Code Violations Sidewalk-to-Roadway Ratio Commuting to Work by Bicycle Commuting to Work by Foot Households Within Walking Distance to Bus Stops Number of Daily Bus Arrivals Number of Nightly Bus Arrivals Working from Home Households Within Walking Distance to Banks Households Within Walking Distance to Full Service Grocers Households Within Walking Distance to Pharmacies
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:43:43.000Z
This dataset includes rates on violent crime instances for North Carolina and NC's major urban counties (Durham, Forsyth, Guilford, Mecklenburg and Wake). Years included are 2003 to 2014.
- API www.forsythfutures.org | Last Updated 2016-02-16T16:40:02.000Z
Gini Index is a measure of income inequality. The years included are from 2006-2014. The areas compared are Durham County, Forsyth County, Guilford County, Mecklenburg County, Wake County, North Carolina, and the United States