- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The high school graduation rate of Fort Polk South Micro Area (LA) was 87.50% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Fort Polk South Micro Area (LA)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:26.000Z
Number Of People Aged 25 Older With High School Diploma Or Equivalent All States
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:47:21.000Z
Median Class Size Grades 7-11 Science Math Language By District 2010
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:48:02.000Z
Median Class Size Grades 7-11 Science Math Language By District 2011
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-19T11:02:22.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table that is associated with the center point of building footprints. If there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including Public Works building permits, E-911 telephone database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T21:27:50.000Z
This set comprises the data collected to inform the Discussion Paper: Advanced Experiences in Cybersecurity Policies and Practices- an Overview of Estonia, Israel, South Korea and the United States, result of the collaboration between Dr. James A. Lewis from the Center for Strategic International Studies (CSIS) and the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB). The data is based on the Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (CMM) jointly developed by the Organization of American States (OAS), the Inter-American Development Bank and the Global Cyber Security Capacity Center (GCSCC) at the University of Oxford and it supports the structured assessment of these four countries cybersecurity experiences and the lessons learned derived from them. This data set compliments the 2016 Cyber Security Report Data Set published in April 2016.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/a9yc-jpsa</b></br></br>