- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Fort Polk South Micro Area (LA) was $28,949 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Fort Polk South Micro Area (LA)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-02-09T02:02:00.000Z
The Los Angeles BusinessSource Centers provide startup ventures and current small business owners various cost effective tools to make their business a success. Through these tools, small businesses can grow and remain competitive within the City of Los Angeles. Microenterprise: Prestartups focuses on providing critical support to entrepreneurs and to prospective new business owners, focusing on low and moderate-income clientele living in the City.