- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The number of employees of Fort Polk South Micro Area (LA) was 563 for business and finance in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Fort Polk South Micro Area (LA)
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-02-09T02:02:00.000Z
The Los Angeles BusinessSource Centers provide startup ventures and current small business owners various cost effective tools to make their business a success. Through these tools, small businesses can grow and remain competitive within the City of Los Angeles. Microenterprise: Prestartups focuses on providing critical support to entrepreneurs and to prospective new business owners, focusing on low and moderate-income clientele living in the City.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-16T11:02:40.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table that is associated with the center point of building footprints. If there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including Public Works building permits, E-911 telephone database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
- API data.novascotia.ca | Last Updated 2018-09-05T13:21:56.000Z
Number of non resident overnight visitors to Nova Scotia. The dataset is broken down by visitor origin and mode of entry to the province. Data is reported monthly.
Los Angeles BusinessSource Centers "Micro: Startups (<5 Employees)" Performance Units for 01/01/17 through 12/31/17data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-02-07T19:54:51.000Z
The Los Angeles BusinessSource Centers provide startup ventures and current small business owners various cost effective tools to make their business a success. Through these tools, small businesses can grow and remain competitive within the City of Los Angeles. Startups focuses on owners of businesses with five (5) or fewer employees, one of whom owns the enterprise, and have net operating income of less than Two Hundred Thousand Dollars ($200,000). This focus is particularly important as the majority of the businesses within the City may be categorized as “survivors,” and historically, many such businesses fail in their first two years of operation. The survival and growth of such businesses is still very important to the ongoing economic vitality of the City.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:32:57.000Z
Number Of People In Poverty All States 2000-2012