- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population count of Fresno Metro Area (CA) was 963,160 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Fresno Metro Area (CA)
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T21:18:55.000Z
Records of non-compliance with the statewide general permits for discharges associated with construction activity and with industrial activity.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-18T16:32:37.000Z
This data set lists active and historical enforcement actions records that are stored in the California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS). Enforcement actions are generally issued in response to one or more instances of non-compliance (violations) of a base regulatory measure. Enforcement actions can be monetary or non-monetary.
- API greengov.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2016-04-09T00:40:31.000Z
This dataset includes active and historical non-enforcement regulatory measures for wastewater programs issued by the State and Regional Boards. A regulatory measures is any action that the Board or Board staff may take, such as adopting a permit or issuing a Notice of Applicability for coverage under a general order.