- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
The percent employed of Grand Forks Metro Area (ND-MN) was 3.96% for business and finance in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Grand Forks Metro Area (ND-MN)
- API data.delaware.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-12T12:56:58.000Z
This data set is derived from vendor provided usage reports and is limited to spend with the identified vendor under the specific cooperative contract identified. Cooperatives are utilized within Delaware’s Procurement activities pursuant to 29 Del. C., §§6933 and 6987. Some vendors have multiple contracts with the State and further data regarding business done with any identified vendor may be found in the State Checkbook and State Employee Credit Card Transactions datasets.