- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the GDP per capita?
- What is the Annual Personal Income?
- What is the cost of living index?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
The population rate of change of Grants Pass Metro Area (OR) was 0.54% in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Grants Pass Metro Area (OR)
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-12T20:37:13.000Z
A list of grant projects funded through the State Library of Oregon's Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) Competitive Grants program since 2010. LSTA funds are from a federal allotment through the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-19T21:56:13.000Z
Annual grants or loans from the Oregon Innovation Council (Oregon InC) under ORS 284.735 (Oregon Commercialization Research Fund) or ORS 284.742 (Oregon Innovation Fund). For more information visit https://www.oregon4biz.com/Innovate-&-Create/Oregon-InC/About/
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-02T22:54:12.000Z
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-04T06:56:16.000Z
During the 2017 Legislative Session HB 2946 was passed. This composite report includes links to data and information from Oregon Universities. For more information go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/Higher_Education.aspx.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-04T06:50:57.000Z
Grants Approved from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017 (Fiscal Year 2017). For more information go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/expenditures.aspx#Energy_Related_-_Tax_Expenditures_. For questions regarding the Energy Incentive Program (EIP) and renewable energy development grants, please contact: Rachel Wray, Oregon Department of Energy.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-11T17:49:42.000Z
Oregon County Expenditures of State Lottery Funds Reporting: Data Required under House Bill 3188 (2011) https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/bills_laws/lawsstatutes/2011orLaw0385.html. The Oregon Legislature passed House Bill 3188 during the 2011 Legislative Session, which requires all 36 Oregon Counties to report expenditure information on the use of Lottery Funds for the purposes of economic development. For more information: https://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/expenditures.aspx