- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Grants Pass Metro Area (OR) was $23,335 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Grants Pass Metro Area (OR)
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-04T06:56:16.000Z
During the 2017 Legislative Session HB 2946 was passed. This composite report includes links to data and information from Oregon Universities. For more information go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/Higher_Education.aspx.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-19T21:56:13.000Z
Annual grants or loans from the Oregon Innovation Council (Oregon InC) under ORS 284.735 (Oregon Commercialization Research Fund) or ORS 284.742 (Oregon Innovation Fund). For more information visit https://www.oregon4biz.com/Innovate-&-Create/Oregon-InC/About/
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-10T16:43:35.000Z
Transient Lodging Tax Revenues (in thousands of dollars) provided by Dean Runyan Associates
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-21T21:59:15.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T22:59:28.000Z
Franchise agreements are a legal arrangement between a city and another entity for use of the city’s public right-of-way. For using the right-of-way (abbreviated ROW) a company, organization, or other government body must pay a franchise fee or privilege tax. These agreements ensure that cities are compensated for special use of public services. This also prevents city residents from subsidizing extraordinary use of public space. These agreements often take the form of contracts or city ordinances which outline the rate charged, term and conditions, and any extra services provided by either party. The League asks cities their rates and rate calculations for telecommunication and cable franchises in the recent past. Questions are also posed for other franchises, such as electricity, water, garbage, and franchises to other governments. This information is crucial to understanding revenue sources in Oregon cities and to forecasting revenue trends into the future.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-26T22:51:37.000Z
Oregon workers' compensation claims counts. Where available, the data is provided since 1968, the year Oregon's modern workers' compensation system began. The data is presented in the Department of Consumer and Business Services report at https://www.oregon.gov/dcbs/reports/compensation/Pages/index.aspx. The attached pdf provides definitions of the data.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-30T23:39:55.000Z
Oregon Workers' Compensation Board disputes data. This contains statistics for the Hearings Division, Board Review, and Oregon Court of Appeals. The data is presented in the Department of Consumer and Business Services report at https://www.oregon.gov/dcbs/reports/compensation/Pages/index.aspx. The attached pdf provides definitions of the data.
- API data.oregon.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-04T06:50:57.000Z
Grants Approved from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017 (Fiscal Year 2017). For more information go to: http://www.oregon.gov/transparency/Pages/expenditures.aspx#Energy_Related_-_Tax_Expenditures_. For questions regarding the Energy Incentive Program (EIP) and renewable energy development grants, please contact: Rachel Wray, Oregon Department of Energy.
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2018-11-06T15:06:38.000Z
Data set containing broad modal and financial data for all agencies reporting to the NTD for report years 2014 through 2017.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.