- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
The population count of Great Bend Micro Area (KS) was 27,214 in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Great Bend Micro Area (KS)
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2017-12-01T17:00:12.000Z
This data is pulled from the annual Financial Trends Monitoring System (FTMS). The KCSTAT dashboards for Finance and Governance provide visualizations of this data, along with narrative to explain what these indicators mean. The FTMS report itself goes also provides a great deal of narrative, and can be viewed by visiting: https://kcstat.kcmo.org/Finance/2013-FTMS-7-29-14-Revised/n7p4-kkha