- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Great Bend Micro Area (KS) was $26,544 in 2013.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Great Bend Micro Area (KS)
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2016-12-05T15:19:09.000Z
This data is pulled from the annual Financial Trends Monitoring System (FTMS). The KCSTAT dashboards for Finance and Governance provide visualizations of this data, along with narrative to explain what these indicators mean. The FTMS report itself goes also provides a great deal of narrative, and can be viewed by visiting: https://kcstat.kcmo.org/Finance/2013-FTMS-7-29-14-Revised/n7p4-kkha
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-07T00:10:49.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data